Note: This book comes with 29 WordPress training videos and support.
Updated for 2017! Learn WordPress and build a professional website you’re proud of!
This book comes with:
- 29 WordPress training videos that go at the side of the chapters of the book
- Unlimited 1-on-1 WordPress give a boost to to answer your questions
- A custom WordPress theme built by the author
- Unlimited access to a members-only forum for the readers of this book
- Plus unlimited access to future videos and training sessions
All of the above are available through a free membership that comes with every book. You only pay one price for the book, and the rest is yours for free!
Because the truth is, you are going to have questions at the same time as you’re learning WordPress and building websites.
That’s why You’ll be able to get videos and give a boost to to go with this book, so you’ll get unstuck fast!
Websites are like Internet real estate, and everyone from average Joe to the tech entrepreneur is grabbing their piece of the web and getting their own website.
The only problem is, paying someone to build a website for you is expensive. Like, really expensive.
And learning to code websites from scratch can take FOREVER.
So where does that leave the general public who want a website for themselves or their business, but can’t find the money for an expensive web developer and don’t have time to learn to code?
That’s where WordPress comes in.
WordPress is a content management system that allows nearly anyone to build a professional-looking website for very little money and in a relatively short amount of time.
So whether you wish to have to build a personal blog, portfolio, business website, or full-on eCommerce website, learning how to build, launch, and manage a WordPress website is step one.
That’s exactly what You’ll be able to learn in this book!
In this book, You’ll be able to learn how to build a beautiful website on your own domain from scratch, no matter how little you know about websites or WordPress.
This book starts from the ground floor, assuming you have nothing but an idea. You’ll be able to learn the exact steps to take, from A-Z, to get your new website up-and-running in no time.
And with this book, if you ever feel lost, you’ll simply ask the author through the members-only access that comes with this book!
Of course, if you already know a little about websites or WordPress, you’ll skip ahead all you wish to have and go into the more intermediate topics if you’d like.
Here are a few of the beginner topics covered:
- How websites work
- How WordPress works
- How to get a domain name and hosting
- How to install WordPress
- WordPress pages and posts
- WordPress plugins and widgets
- How to use categories and tags
- All about WordPress themes
- WordPress plugin recommendations
- And more…
- Plus videos that go at the side of each of the beginner topics
Here are a few of the intermediate topics covered:
- WordPress theme customization
- SEO and marketing for WordPress
- Transferring WordPress websites
- How to start a podcast using WordPress
- And more…
- Plus videos that go with nearly all of the intermediate topics