Online Advertising experts Perry Marshall and Bryan Todd, joined by AdWords and analytics specialist Mike Rhodes, present the fundamentals, techniques, tools, and tricks of Search Engine Advertising that Google should teach you, but doesn’t.
This latest edition introduces revised, expanded, and new chapters covering Google Enhanced Campaigns, and Google’s Product Listing Ads, as well as an introduction to Google’s Universal Analytics.
You’ll discover how to:
- Master Enhanced Campaigns, Google Shopping Campaigns, and Google Analytics
- Implement online advertising bid strategies that keep you on budget
- Triple your traffic with Google AdWords Display Network
- Profit using local PPC advertising
- Corner the second largest search engine with YouTube ads
- Avoid costly mistakes made by most people in Pay Per Click advertising
- Chisel your way into tough markets
- Write killer internet advertising – and website copy that gets clicks
- Determine what is and isn’t working with Google’s AdWords
- Get Online Lead Generation that runs 24/7365
- Know the principles that are essential to get Google AdWords Certification