Master Search Advertising
Whether they “Google” “Yahoo” or even “Bing,” millions of potential customers are searching within your business category–wouldn’t you like to capture their business?
Search engine optimization expert Jon Rognerud cuts through the confusion surrounding search engine optimization and delivers a step-by-step plan to gaining greater visibility, drastically boosting website traffic, and multiplying sales numbers. Learn how to create a search-friendly website and employ a powerhouse SEO marketing plan using proven tools and tactics including keyword research, link building, local search, social media and more!
Learn how to:
- Create an attractive website with SEO-enriched content
- Choose the right keywords and create an effective seed list
- Use effective tools to identify and attract quality traffic
- Safeguard your site from becoming spam
- Use cutting-edge tactics to gain local exposure and land on page 1 of Google
- Create relationships with other sites through linking
- Use social media tools to create targeted traffic
- Turn traffic into sales
“Rognerud is a Master in search engine optimization and internet marketing. The tips and suggestions that he offers in his book are easy to understand and to implement even for the novice. He also offers many other powerful strategies that even an old pro like me finds insightful. Ultimate Guide to Search Engine Optimization is one of the few books that I recommend to students at our SEO Workshops.” — Radar by Roy Reyer, Certified Advanced SEO – Search Engine Academy,www.SEOtrainingSW.com
Jon Rognerud owns and runs chaosmap.com, a search marketing firm focusing on SEO, SMM, PPC, client strategy and implementation. He is a technologist with more than 20 years in the industry. His depth of experience includes owning an SEO development company, designing online database web applications and search systems, one of which was licensed to Expedia/Microsoft, and running internal business solutions at Overture/Yahoo.